Monads, composition, and force : ariadnean threads through Leibniz's labyrinth / Richard T. W. Arthur.
- Other Title:
- Monads, Composition, and Force
- First edition.
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2018.
1 online resource : illustrations (black and white)
- Substance (Philosophy) -- History.
Leibniz, Gottfried Wilhelm, Freiherr von, 1646-1716.
- Electronic books.
- In this work, Richard T.W. Arthur offers a fresh interpretation of Leibniz's theory of substance. He goes against a long trend of idealistic interpretations of Leibniz's thought by instead taking seriously Leibniz's claim of introducing monads to solve the problem of the composition of matter and motion.
- This edition previously issued in print: 2018.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|