Cha / Julia Wolfe.
- [New York?] : Red Poppy, 
- New York : Administered exclusively by G. Schirmer, Inc.
- Musical score
1 score (21 pages) + 4 parts ; 31 cm
- Woodwind quartets (Saxophones (4)) -- Scores and parts.
- Art music.
- Staff notation.
- For saxophone quartet (soprano, alto, tenor, baritone).
Commissioned by the Prism Quartet with a grant from Chamber Music America supported by the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, The Aaron Copland Fund for Music and the Chamber Music America Endowment Fund. CHA was composed in memory of Julia Wolfe's father.
- Prism Quartet, commissioning body.
- Publisher Number:
- GSP57772SET Schirmer Rental Dept.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|