Ex Machina. [Book 7], Ex cathedra / Brian K. Vaughan, writer ; Tony Harris, pencils ; Jim Clark, inks ; J.D. Mettler, colors ; Jared K. Fletcher, letters.
- Other Title:
- Ex cathedra. [Bk. 7]
Ex cathedra. [Book 7]
- La Jolla, CA : WildStorm Productions/DC Comics, ©2008.
1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Hundred, Mitchell (Fictitious character) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Mayors -- New York (State) -- New York -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Heroes -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Good and evil -- Comic books, strips, etc.
New York (N.Y.) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States California La Jolla.
- "Mayor Mitchell Hundred is summoned to Rome for an audience with the Pope, but as Hundred makes his travel plans, he is unaware of the assassin who has him in his sights"--Wildstorm.
- "Originally published in single magazine form as Ex machina #30-34"--Title page verso.
- Penn Provenance:
- Toccafondi, David, C'95 (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Harris, Tony, 1969-
Clark, Jim, artist.
Mettler, J. D., artist.
Fletcher, Jared K.
Vaughan, Brian K.
DC Comics, Inc.
David Toccafondi, Dan Sung and Joshua O'Neill Collection of Comics and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|