"Stonewall" Jackson, late general of the Confederate States Army [electronic resource] : a biographical sketch, and an outline of his Virginian campaigns / by the author of "Life in the South."
- Third edition
- London : Chapman and Hall, 1863
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Spinelli's law library reference shelf
HeinOnline Spinelli's law library reference shelf
1 online resource (xiv, 178 pages) : map
- Jackson, Stonewall, 1824-1863.
United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Campaigns.
- Description based on PDF title page, viewed October 6, 2018
©2018 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|