Two dialogues in English between a doctor of divinity, and a student in the laws of England [electronic resource] : of the grounds of the said laws, and of conscience.
- Standardized Title:
- Dialogus de fundamentis legum Anglie et de conscientia. English
- Newly revised and re-printed.
- London : Printed by the assigns of Rich. and Edw. Atkins Esquires, and are to be sold by Charles Harper, William Crook, and Richard Tonson, 1687.
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Selden Society publications & English legal history.
Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
HeinOnline legal classics library
HeinOnline Selden Society publications & English legal history
1 online resource (366 pages, 8 unnumbered pages).
- Law -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Electronic books.
- Attributed to Christopher Saint German
©2018 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed April 1, 2018
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|