A profitable book, treating of the laws of England [electronic resource] : principally as they relate to conveyancing / by John Perkins.
- Other Title:
- Treating of the laws of England
Perkins's profitable book
- The fifteenth edition / the translation revised and corrected throughout, with notes for the use of students, additional references, and an analytical index, by Richard J. Greening.
- London : J. and W.T. Clarke, 1827.
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
HeinOnline legal classics library
1 online resource (xvi, 171, that is, 384 pages, 31 unnumbered pages).
- Conveyancing -- Great Britain.
- Electronic books.
- Errors in paging: pages 1-168 repeated in the numbering
Includes bibliographical references and index
©2018 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed April 1, 2018
- Greening, Richard J. (Richard James), editor.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|