A compilation of federal laws relating to conservation and development of our nation's fish and wildlife resources, environmental quality, and oceanography [electronic resource] / [prepared by Walter S. Albano].
- Other Title:
- U.S. conservation and environmental laws--1977
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1977.
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Core collection.
U.S. statutes at large.
Animal studies: law, welfare and rights.
HeinOnline core collection
HeinOnline U.S. statutes at large
HeinOnline animal studies: law, welfare and rights
1 online resource (xxix, 933 pages).
- Wildlife conservation -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Natural resources -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Environmental law -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- At head of title: Committee print
"Printed for the use of the Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries."
"Serial no. 95-B."
(c)2010 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on print version record
- Albano, Walter S., compiler.
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|