Northwest salmon enhancement program--salmon interception [electronic resource] : hearings before the Subcommittee on Fisheries and Wildlife Conservation and the Environment of the Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, House of Representatives, Ninety-sixth Congress on Northwest salmon enhancement program--H.R. 6959, S. 2163, October 15, 16, 1979; May 28, 1980 : interceptions of Atlantic salmon, September 18, 1980.
- Other Title:
- Salmon interception
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1980.
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings.
Animal studies: law, welfare and rights.
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline animal studies: law, welfare and rights
- Government document
1 online resource (v, 512 pages) : illustrations.
- Salmon fisheries -- Law and legislation -- Washington (State).
Salmon fisheries -- Law and legislation -- Alaska.
Pacific salmon fisheries -- Alaska.
- Electronic books.
- "Serial no. 96-50."
©2016 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed May 23, 2016
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|