Banking and currency [electronic resource] : report of the Committee of Conference of the two houses of Congress on the bill (H.R. 7837) to provide for the establishment of federal reserve banks, to furnish an elastic currency, to afford means of rediscounting commercial paper, to establish a more effective supervision of banking in the United States, and for other purposes : Sixty-third Congress, second session.
- Other Title:
- Report of the Committee of Conference of the two houses of Congress on the bill (H.R. 7837)
- Second edition.
- Washington : Government Printing Office, 1913.
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Taxation & economic reform in America.
Taxation and Economic Reform in America (Buffalo N.Y.)
HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
- Government document
1 online resource (30 pages).
- Banks and banking -- United States.
Currency question -- United States.
Banking law -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- ©2018 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed March 31, 2018
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|