Lectures on the catechism, on confirmation, and the liturgy of the Protestant Episcopal Church [electronic resource] : delivered to the students of that denomination in the Philadelphia Academy : to which is prefixed the catechism of said church, an appendix, and occasional prayers, petitions, ejaculations, and hymns : with an address to parents, sponsors, and guardians : published for the use of that institution, and of families belonging to the Episcopal Church / by James Abercrombie.
- Second edition, considerably enlarged.
- Philadelphia : Published by Brannan and Morford, 1811.
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Religion and the law.
HeinOnline religion and the law
1 online resource (238 pages).
- Episcopal Church -- Creeds.
Episcopal Church -- Liturgy.
- Electronic books.
- Copyright Feb. 13, 1811 by Brannan and Morford
"James Maxwell, printer"--Title page verso
Error in paging: page iv misnumbered vi
"Laws relating to the conduct and behaviour of the students of the Philadelphia Academy"--Pages 235-236
"Publications, by the author of these lectures. (For the use of the Philadelphia Academy)"--Page 239
©2018 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed June 15, 2018
- Academy and Charitable School of Philadelphia in the Province of Pennsylvania, host institution.
Episcopal Church, sponsoring body.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|