Report on the assessment of electronic government information products [electronic resource] / prepared under contract (#RN 97007001) by Westat, Rockville, Maryland for the United States National Commission on Libraries and Information Science ; commissioned by the United States Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents.
- Other Title:
- Assessment of electronic government information products
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : [U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents], 1999.
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Spinelli's law library reference shelf.
HeinOnline Spinelli's law library reference shelf
- Government document
1 online resource (1 volume (various pagings)) : forms.
- Federal Depository Library Program.
Government publications -- United States -- Data processing.
Electronic government information -- United States -- Evaluation.
Electronic information resources -- United States -- Evaluation.
Electronic publishing -- United States.
Libraries and electronic publishing -- United States.
Depository libraries -- United States -- Automation.
- Electronic books.
- The Federal Depository Library Program (FDLP) has served and continues to serve the American public by ensuring localized access to Federal Government information. The mission continues to be as important today to the fundamental success of our democracy as it was when the FDLP was created. The FDLP's original mandate, to assist Americans regardless of economic, education, or geographic considerations, is one that must not be lost as we strategically and thoughtfully use the tools of the electronic age to enhance that mandate. The purpose of this study was to assess electronic medium and format standards for the creation and dissemination of electronic information products. The Superintendent of Documents will use the study to continue to plan and implement the transition to a more electronic FDLP
- "March 30, 1999."
Includes bibliographical references (pages 73-78)
©2017 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed November 11, 2017
- United States. Superintendent of Documents, issuing body.
Westat, Inc., author.
United States. National Commission on Libraries and Information Science. sponsoring body.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|