International bibliography of medicolegal serials, 1736-1967 [electronic resource] / by Jaroslav Nemec.
- Washington : U.S. National Library of Medicine, Reference Services Division : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Govt. Print. Off, 1969.
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, [between 2009 and 2013]
- Spinelli's law library reference shelf.
HeinOnline Spinelli's law library reference shelf
1 online resource (vii, 110 pages).
- Medical jurisprudence -- Periodicals -- Bibliography.
- Electronic books.
- 333 annotated references to medicolegal serials held by the National Library of Medicine. Includes a historical introduction and a chapter on current trends. Indexes: title, editors, publishers and sponsors, subject, geographic, and chronological
- Includes index
(c)2012 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on print version record
- National Library of Medicine (U.S.). Reference Services Division.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|