General index of the Journals of Congress, from the First to Tenth Congress inclusive [electronic resource] : being a synoptical subject-index of the proceedings of Congress on all public business from 1789 to 1809, with references to the debates, documents, and statutes connected therewith / by Albert Ordway.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1880.
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 46th Congress, 2nd session, no. 1776.
Report / 46th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; no. 1776
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents
HeinOnline U.S. federal agency documents, decisions, and appeals
HeinOnline Spinelli's law library reference shelf
U.S. Congressional documents.
U.S. federal agency documents, decisions, and appeals.
Spinelli's law library reference shelf.
- Government document
1 online resource (vi, 151 pages).
- United States. Congress -- Indexes.
United States. Congress. House. Journal of the House of Representatives of the United States -- Indexes.
United States. Congress. Senate. Journal of the Senate of the United States of America -- Indexes.
- Electronic books.
- Reported by the "Committee on Rules, who were instructed, by resolutions passed June 18, 1878, to provide for the preparation of a general index of the journals of Congress": pages [ii]
(c)2011 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed 7 September 2011
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rules.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|