General index of the journals of Congress, from the Eleventh to Sixteenth Congress inclusive [electronic resource] : being a synoptical subject-index of the proceedings of Congress on all public business from 1809 to 1821, with references to the debates, documents, and statutes connected therewith / by Albert Ordway.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1883.
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 47th Congress, no. 1559.
Report / 47th Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives ; no. 1559
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents
HeinOnline Spinelli's law library reference shelf
U.S. Congressional documents.
Spinelli's law library reference shelf.
- Government document
1 online resource (118 pages).
- United States. Congress -- Indexes.
United States. Congress. House. Journal of the House of Representatives of the United States -- Indexes.
United States. Congress. Senate. Journal of the Senate of the United States of America -- Indexes.
- Electronic books.
- Submitted by Mr. Robeson as a report from the Committee on Rules
(c)2011 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed 7 September 2011
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rules.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|