An essay on the comparative intellect of woman, and her little recognised but resistless influence on the moral, religious, and political prosperity of a nation [electronic resource] / by Mr. Reeve
- Hounslow : J. Gotelee ; London : C.H. Law, 1849
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Women and the law
HeinOnline women and the law
1 online resource (ii, 119 pages)
- Women -- Social conditions
Women -- Education.
- Electronic books.
- Description based on PDF title page, viewed October 10, 2018
©2018 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|