Immigration legislation and issues in the 107th Congress [electronic resource] / Andorra Bruno, coordinator, and Ruth Ellen Wasem, Lisa Seghetti, Alison Siskin, and Karma Ester.
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : Congressional Research Service, the Library of Congress, 2002.
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- CRS issue brief ; IB10103.
U.S. Congressional documents.
Immigration law & policy in the U.S.
Issue brief for Congress ; IB10103
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents
HeinOnline immigration law & policy in the U.S
- Government document
1 online resource (15 pages).
- Emigration and immigration law -- United States.
United States -- Emigration and immigration -- Government policy.
- "Updated June 10, 2002."
Includes bibliographical references
©2018 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed July 14, 2018
- Wasem, Ruth Ellen, author.
Seghetti, Lisa M., author.
Siskin, Alison, author.
Ester, Karma A., author.
Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. issuing body.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|