American library laws [electronic resource] / compiled for the League of Library Commissions by Milton J. Ferguson under a financial grant of the Carnegie Corporation of New York.
- Chicago : American Library Association, 1930.
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, [between 2009 and 2013]
- Spinelli's law library reference shelf.
HeinOnline Spinelli's law library reference shelf
1 online resource (xvi, 1,103 pages).
- Library legislation -- Great Britain -- Colonies.
Library legislation -- Canada.
Library legislation -- Mexico.
Library legislation -- Newfoundland and Labrador.
Library legislation -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- British colonies and dependencies in the Americas
Dominion of Canada
Newfoundland and Labrador
The United States of America
- (c)2012 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on print version record
- Ferguson, Milton J. (Milton James), 1879-1954.
League of Library Commissions (U.S.)
Carnegie Corporation of New York.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|