Tables of and annotated index to the congressional series of United States public documents [electronic resource] / prepared in the Office of the Superintendent of Documents, Government Printing Office.
- Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office, 1902.
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, [between 2009 and 2013]
- Spinelli's law library reference shelf.
HeinOnline Spinelli's law library reference shelf
- Government document
1 online resource (769 pages).
- United States. Congress -- Bibliography.
Government publications -- United States -- Bibliography.
- Electronic books.
Congressional series tables
Congressional series index
Appendixes: I. Table showing number of documents. II. List of title-pages and imprints. III. Reference tables: duration of sessions, etc
- Part 2 of "A complete list of public documents" to be "published in three parts ... and ... then ... consolidated and published in one volume with a general index."
"Contains a list of, and an index to the documents of the Fifteenth to the Fifty-second Congress, both inclusive."
©2011 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on print version record
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|