Music for piano and chamber orchestra ; [electronic resource] Septet ; Schall und Hall = (Sound and resound) ; In memoriam ... for orchestra / Alfred Schnittke.
- Colchester, Essex, England : Chandos, 
- Sound recording
1 online resource (74 minutes)
- Piano with chamber orchestra.
Septets (Harpsichord, clarinets (2), flute, violin, viola, cello).
Trombone and organ music.
- Art music.
- System Details:
- audio file
- Vasily Lobanov, piano (1st work) ; Anatoly Gkobelev, trombone, Ludmila Golub, organ (3rd work) ; Soloist ensemble from the Bolshoi Theatre Orchestra in Moscow (2nd work) ; Russian State Symphony Orchestra (1st and 4th works) ; Gennady Rozhdestvensky (1st work), Valéry Polyansky (2nd and 4th works), conductors.
- Streaming audio files.
Title from resource description page (viewed March 21, 2016).
Includes liner notes in English, German, and French.
Recorded 1990, St. Sophia Cathedral, Polotsk (1st-3rd works), and 1994, Moscow Conservatoire (4th work).
- Alexander Street Press.
- Container of: Schnittke, Alfred, 1934-1998. Music, piano, orchestra.
Container of: Schnittke, Alfred, 1934-1998. Septet, harpsichord, flute, clarinets (2), violin, viola, cello.
Container of: Schnittke, Alfred, 1934-1998. Schall und Hall.
Container of: Schnittke, Alfred, 1934-1998. In memoriam.
- Other format:
- Original cat. no.: CHAN 9466
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|