The man in the iron mask / [adapted from the work by] Alexander Dumas ; writer : Roy Thomas ; penciler : Hugo Petrus ; inker : Tom Palmer ; colorist : June chung ; letterer : VCs Joe Caramagna.
- Direct edition.
- New York : Marvel Publishing,  , ©2008.
- Marvel illustrated.
1 volumes (unpaged) : chiefly color illustrations ; 23 cm
- Louis XIV, King of France, 1638-1715 -- Comic books, strips, etc.
France -- History -- Louis XIV, 1643-1715 -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Historical fiction -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- "He wore a mask of dark, cold iron-- that a nation might not face the fiery crucible of civil war. Three decades earlier, the young swordsman d'Artagnan and the swashbuckling Three Musketeers were the most celebrated heroes in 17th-century France. But they have long since pursued their separate destinies-- and are suddenly astonished to find themselves on opposing sides in a titanic struggle for the throne of a burgeoning empire. And the pawn in this battle royal is none other than the identical twin brother on King Louis XIV-- the tormented soul doomed to become fooever 'the man in the iron mask'"--Dust jacket back.
- "Contains material originally published in magazine form as Marvel illustrated : The man in the iron mask, #1-6"--Title page
Cover art by Marko Djurdjevic
- Penn Provenance:
- Toccafondi, David, C'95 (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Petrus, Hugo, penciller.
Palmer, Tom, 1942- inker.
Chung, June, colorist.
Caramagna, Joe, letterer.
Djurdjevic, Marko, cover illustrator.
David Toccafondi, Dan Sung and Joshua O'Neill Collection of Comics and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Dumas, Alexandre, 1802-1870. Crimes célèbres. English.
Dumas, Alexandre, 1802-1870. Homme au masque de fer. English.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|