We the animals / The Orchard presents ; in association with Cinereach ; a Public Record and Cinereach production ; directed by Jeremiah Zagar ; screenplay by Dan Kitrosser, Jeremiah Zagar.
- [Warren, NJ] : [Passion River], 
1 videodisc (93 minutes) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
4 3/4 in. color
- Torres, Justin, 1980- -- film adaptations.
Brothers -- Drama.
Dysfunctional families -- Drama.
- Feature films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In English.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1; widescreen (2.35:1 aspect ratio) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround, Dolby 2.0 stereo.
Dolby Digital 5.1
Dolby Digital 2.0
- Manny, Joel, and Jonah tear their way through childhood and push against the volatile love of their parents. As Manny and Joel grow into versions of their father and Ma dreams of escape, Jonah embraces an imagined world all on his own.
- Raul Castillo, Josiah Gabriel, Terry Holland, Evan Rosado, Isaiah Kristian, Shelia Vand.
- Music, Nick Zammuto; editor, Keiko Deguchi, Brian A. Kates, Jeremiah Zagar; production designer, Katie Hickman; director of photography, Zak Mulligan.
- Based on We the animals / by Justin Torres.
Distribution information provided by distributor's website.
Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 2018.
Special features: making 'We the Animals'; outtakes; from book to film.
- Zagar, Jeremiah, film director, screenwriter.
Kitrosser, Dan, screenwriter.
Castillo, Raul, actor.
Gabriel, Josiah, actor.
Holland, Terry, actor.
Rosado, Evan, actor.
Kristian, Isaiah, actor.
Vand, Shelia, actor.
Orchard (Firm), presenter.
Cinereach (Firm), production company.
Public Record (Firm), production company.
Passion River Films, distributor.
- Motion picture adaptation of: Torres, Justin, 1980- We the animals.
- Publisher Number:
PRDVD4093 Passion River Films
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|