North Dixie Drive / Borrowed Camera Productions presents ; a film by Eric Mahoney ; produced by Eric Mahoney, Karen Levi ; directed by Eric Mahoney.
- [United States] : Borrowed Camera Productions, 
1 videodisc (52 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Streets -- Ohio -- Dayton.
Small business -- Ohio -- Dayton.
Dayton (Ohio) -- Social conditions.
Dayton (Ohio) -- Economic conditions.
Dayton (Ohio) -- Social life and customs.
Manners and customs.
Ohio -- Dayton.
- Feature films -- United States.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC.
- North Dixie Drive is the portrait of a small community of businesses and people residing in the Northridge section of Dayton, OH. It is the story of big time wrestlers, mechanics, a donut salesmen, an eccentric country singer, barbers, exotic dancers and car repo men. This collection of people, from all walks of life, live and work around a traffic circle situated along highway I-75, and fight to keep their lives and careers afloat in a failing economy. This debut film by Brooklyn, NY filmmaker Eric Mahoney showcases an off beat group of characters in today's Middle America.
- Edited by Jasmin Way ; cinematographer, Kasey Hosp ; music, Eric Mahoney, Jon Chinn.
- Originally produced as a motion picture in 2010.
Official Selection, New Filmmakers, 2011
- Mahoney, Eric. , Producer, Director, Composer
Levi, Karen. , Producer
Way, Jasmin. , Film editor
Hosp, Kasey. , Cinematographer
Chinn, Jon, 1971- , Composer
Borrowed Camera Productions.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|