Walter Zanini : vanguardas, desmaterialização, tecnologias na arte / organização Eduardo de Jesus.
- Standardized Title:
- Essays. Selections
- Other Title:
- Vanguardas, desmaterialização, tecnologias na arte
- São Paulo : Editora WMF Martins Fontes, 2018.
30 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Zanini, Walter, 1925-2013.
Art and technology.
Technology in art.
Art, Brazilian -- Brazil -- 20th century -- History and criticism.
- In Portuguese.
- The hypothesis of professor and art historian Walter Zanini (1935-2013) takes the centrality of the processes of dematerialization of the artistic object initiated between the decades of 1950 and 1960 in the configuration of contemporary art. However, Zanini - also an art critic and curator - plans new approaches by recognizing one of the vectors responsible for dematerialization processes: the dynamic relationship between artistic production and technological developments. Drawing from 19th-century antecedents, like other leading historians of art, Werbunk, Zanini suggests a revision in art history, including technology, , as a potent trigger of new procedures and artistic strategies such as digital photography, film, video and technology - each in its own way -, according to the scholar, led us through the 20th century to the current art scene, characterized by a diversity of forms and processes of production and circulation based on the dematerialization initiated in previous decades. The central seven chapters form the manuscript of a book not fully completed at the time of the author's death in 2013.
- Apresentação / Eduardo de Jesus
Da arte artesanal e mecânica à arte eletrônica
O impulso para o imaterial
Aspectos da contribuição do cinema de artista e experimental
A videoarte no Brasil
Arte e tecnologia no Brasil
Primeiros tempos da arte/tecnologia no Brasil
Walter Zanini (São Paulo, 1925-2013).
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Jesus, Eduardo de, editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|