Macroeconomic policy and structural transformation of African economies.
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia : United Nations Economic Commission for Africa,  , ©2016
- Government document
ix, 77 pages : color illustrations ; 30 cm
- Africa -- Economic policy.
Structural adjustment (Economic policy) -- Africa.
Structural adjustment (Economic policy)
- "This document outlines a set of macroeconomic policies and is structured as follows: Examine the critical question for policymakers in Africa. How to proceed with structural transformation in the coming decades in light of Africa's experiences and current conditions. Discuss Africa's experiences with structural change from a comparative perspective of different integration patterns under globalization in developing regions, examine what sort of structural transformation Africa should strive for in the 21st century, to move the continent and transform its rural and informal sectors."--Publisher's description.
Structural transformation in Africa
Evolution of development policy frameworks
Macroeconomic policy in a long-term development strategy
monetary, exchange-rate and other financial policies
Concluding remarks and key policy messages
Appendix 1. Managing macroeconomic imbalances with macroeconomic models and simulation tools
Appendix 2. Organizational structures for implementation: achieving coherence and coordination within a long-term development strategy.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 71-77).
- United Nations. Economic Commission for Africa, issuing body.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|