The blind child, or, Anecdotes of the Wyndham family : written for the use of young people / by a lady.
- Other Title:
- Anecdotes of the Wyndham family
- 10th edition.
- London : Printed for J. Harris, the corner of St. Paul's Church-Yard, and Scatcherd and Letterman, Ave Maria Lane., 1811.
- [London] : R. Hemsted, Printer, Great New-Street, Fetter-Lane.
iv, , 2-176 pages,  leaf of plate ; 14 cm
- Children's stories, English -- 19th century.
Youth -- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction.
Blind children -- Great Britain -- Juvenile fiction.
Children's stories, English.
Youth -- Conduct of life.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- "Price Two Shillings."; front cover.
Printer's information from page title page verso and page 176.
Includes engraved plate referencing a scene from page 126 at beginnig of text; with, "Printed for J. Harris, the corner of St. Paul's Church-Yard" at bottom of page.
Pagination and register irregular.
- Local notes:
- Singer-Mendenhall copy has partially illegible ms. inscription ("[...]y t[...] Lucia[?] Smith[?]") in pencil on front pastedown.
Singer-Mendenhall copy purchased for the Penn Libraries in 2018 from Antiquates Fine & Rare Books.
Singer-Mendenhall copy has small hole in title leaf with minimal damage to text.
- Penn Chronology:
- Hemsted, R., active 1811, printer.
Collection of British and American Fiction, 1660-1830 (University of Pennsylvania)
J. Harris (Firm), publisher.
Scatcherd and Letterman, publisher.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|