Planetary. 3, Leaving the 20th century / Warren Ellis, writer ; [illustrated by] John Cassaday ... [et al.].
- Other Title:
- Planetary leaving the 20th century
Leaving the 20th century
Leaving the twentieth century
- New York : DC Comics, 2004.
1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Archaeologists -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Curiosities and wonders -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Science fiction comic books, strips, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Elijah Snow, Jakita Wagner and the Drummer are the Archaeologists of the Unknown, walking through the hidden doors that lead to our darkest secrets. In this volume, Elijah takes a look at his past, making startling revelations and recounting his participation in the first moon shot in 1851!
- "Planetary created by Warren Ellis and John Cassaday."
Originally published in single magazine form as Planetary, #13-18.
- Penn Provenance:
- Toccafondi, D avid, C'95 (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cassaday, John.
DC Comics, Inc.
David Toccafondi, Dan Sung and Joshua O'Neill Collection of Comics and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|