Frankie Stein / written by Steven T. Seagle ; illustrated by Marco Cinello.
- Berkeley, Calif. : Image, 2010.
45 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 32 cm
- Halloween -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Juvenile fiction.
Monsters -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Juvenile fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States California Berkeley.
- "Frankie Stein thinks the whole town of Transylvania, Pennsylvania is full of monsters ... At least that's what his dad has always said. But when two normal boys from town show up at Castle Stein, Frankie starts to wonder if father really knows best! Frankie decides there's only on way to find out the truth about monsters and boys and heads to town ... on the night of October 31st!"--Page 2 of cover.
- Penn Provenance:
- Toccafondi, David, C'95 (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cinello, Marco.
David Toccafondi, Dan Sung and Joshua O'Neill Collection of Comics and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|