The doctrine of equity [electronic resource] : a commentary on the law as administered by the Court of Chancery / by John Adams, Jun
- Other Title:
- Adams's doctrine of equity
- Seventh American edition, containing the notes to the previous editions of J.R. Ludlow, J.M. Collins, Henry Wharton and Geo. Tucker Bispham, and George Sharswood, Jr. / with additional notes and references to recent English and American decisions by Alfred I. Phillips
- Philadelphia : T. and J.W. Johnson and Company, 1881
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
HeinOnline legal classics library
1 online resource (xc, xxix-lxix, 834 variously numbered pages, 421-456 pages)
- Great Britain. Court of Chancery.
Equity -- Great Britain.
Equity pleading and procedure -- Great Britain.
Equity -- United States.
Equity pleading and procedure -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- "Table of English cases": pages xvii-xxxvi
"Table of cases cited in the American notes": 2nd group of paging, pages xxxvii-xc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed November 4, 2017
©2017 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Ludlow, James R. (James Reily), 1825-1886, author
Collins, John M. (John MacMinn), 1824-1896, author
Wharton, Henry, 1827-1880, author
Bispham, George Tucker, 1838-1906, author
Sharswood, George, 1810-1883, author
Phillips, Alfred I., editor
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|