Engaging STEM students from rural areas : emerging research and opportunities / by Reenay R.H. Rogers and Yan Sun.
- Hershey, PA : Information Science Reference, 2019.
xiv, 205 pages ; 24 cm
- Education, Rural -- United States.
Rural youth -- Education -- United States.
Science -- Study and teaching -- United States.
Mathematics -- Study and teaching -- United States.
Technology -- Study and teaching -- United States.
Mathematics -- Study and teaching.
Rural youth -- Education.
Science -- Study and teaching.
Technology -- Study and teaching.
- "This book provides a research-based comprehensive framework for successful recruitment, retention, and support of minority STEM undergraduate majors from rural areas. It also present research for addressing the critical shortage of minorities in professional STEM fields through outreach activities with rural K-12 students and teachers to encourage enrollment growth in science, math, and technology degree programs"-- Provided by publisher.
- STEM education in rural areas : from research to reality
Project engage : solutions for recruiting, retaining, and reinforcing STEM majors from rural areas
Scaffolding undergraduate STEM majors : a strategic mentoring program
Opening the doors to STEM employment opportunities for rural youth : guided career exploration
A three-dimensional approach to preparing tomorrow's STEM professionals : developing knowledge, abilities, and ways of working
Improving undergraduate STEM education : a four-dimensional framework.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Sun, Yan, 1972 June 10- editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|