World Telecommunication Standardization Assembly Proceedings [electronic resource]: Johannesburg, 21 - 30 October 2008 / International Telecommunication Union.
- Geneva : International Telecommunication Union, 2009.
- World Telecommunication Standardization Assembly Proceedings, 24156116.
World Telecommunication Standardization Assembly Proceedings, 24156116.
- Government document
1 online resource (296 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Science and Technology. (search)
- WTSA proceedings contain Resolutions adopted by the assembly, Recommendations on the organization of the work of ITU T (A-series), the list of the study groups, the advisory group and any other groups established or maintained by the assembly, with their titles and general areas of work, the titles of the Questions (continuing or newly approved for study) and their allocation, and the reports of the committees of the assembly.
- ITU-T A-series Recommendations: organization of the work of the ITU Telecommunication Standardization Sector
Questions approved for study by the ITU Telecommunication Standardization Sector
ITU Telecommunication Standardization Sector study groups, TSAG and regional groups established by WTSA-08 and chairmen and vice-chairmen appointed by WTSA-08
Resolutions adopted by the Assembly of the ITU Telecommunication Standardization Sector
Reports and documents of the Assembly.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|