Trade Policy Review: Canada 2015 [electronic resource] / World Trade Organization.
- Geneva : World Trade Organization, 2015.
- Trade Policy Reviews, 25189301.
Trade Policy Reviews, 25189301.
- Government document
1 online resource (181 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Trade monitoring. (search)
- "Trade Policy Reviews" analyse the trade policies and practices of each member of the WTO. The reviews consist of three parts: an independent report by the WTO Secretariat, a report by the government, and the concluding remarks by the Chair of the WTO's Trade Policy Review Body. The opening section - "key trade facts" - provides a visual overview of the WTO member's major exports/imports, main export destinations, origins for its imports and other key data. This edition looks into the trade practices of Canada.
- Concluding remarks by the Chairperson of the Trade Policy Review body, H.E. Mr Atanas Atanassov Paparizov at the Trade Policy Review of Canada, 15 and 17 June 2015.
Report by the WTO Secretariat
Key trade facts
Report by Canada.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|