Canada - Measures Affecting the Importation of Milk and the Exportation of Dairy Products [electronic resource]: Report of the Appellate Body / World Trade Organization.
- Geneva : World Trade Organization, 1999.
- Appellate Body Reports, 25189840.
Appellate Body Reports, 25189840.
- Government document
1 online resource (41 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Agriculture and food safety
- On 8 October 1997, the United States requested consultations with Canada in respect of export subsidies allegedly granted by Canada on dairy products and the administration by Canada of the tariff-rate quota on milk. The United States contended that these export subsidies by Canada distort markets for dairy products and adversely affect US sales of dairy products. The United States alleged violations of Articles II, X and X1 of the GATT 1994, Articles 3, 4, 8, 9 and 10 of the Agreement on Agriculture, Article 3 of the SCM Agreement, and Articles 1, 2 and 3 of the Import Licensing Agreement.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|