Henry VIII and the men who made him / Tracy Borman.
- Other Title:
- Henry the 8th and the men who made him
- First Grove Atlantic edition.
- New York : Grove Press, 2019. , ©2018
498 pages, 16 pages of unnumbered plates : illustrations (chiefly color), portraits ; 25 cm
- Great Britain -- History -- Henry VIII, 1509-1547 -- Biography.
Great Britain -- Kings and rulers -- Biography.
Great Britain -- Court and courtiers -- Biography.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1509-1547.
Henry VIII, King of England, 1491-1547 -- Relations with courts and courtiers.
Henry VIII, King of England, 1491-1547 -- Friends and associates -- Biography.
- Presents a portrait of Henry VIII through the lens of his relationships with the men who surrounded him--companions, confidants, servants, ministers, and rivals--and explores how they impacted his life and historic reign.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Beerman Fund bookplate.
- Other format:
- Online version:
Borman, Tracy. Henry VIII and the men who made him
Online version: Borman, Tracy, author. Henry VIII and the men who made him
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|