European Communities - Regime for the Importation, Sale and Distribution of Bananas [electronic resource]: Report of the Appellate Body / World Trade Organization.
- Geneva : World Trade Organization, 1997.
- Appellate Body Reports, 25189840.
Appellate Body Reports, 25189840.
- Government document
1 online resource (111 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Agriculture and food safety. (search)
Market access. (search)
Dispute settlement. (search)
European Union. (search)
United States. (search)
- Complaints by Ecuador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico and the United States. The complainants in this case other than Ecuador had requested consultations with the European Communities on the same issue on 28 September 1995 (DS16). After Ecuador's accession to the WTO, the current complainants again requested consultations with the European Communities on 5 February 1996. The complainants alleged that the European Communities' regime for importation, sale and distribution of bananas is inconsistent with Articles I, II, III, X, XI and XIII of the GATT 1994 as well as provisions of the Import Licensing Agreement, the Agreement on Agriculture, the TRIMs Agreement and the GATS.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|