United States - Countervailing Duty Measures on Certain Products from China [electronic resource]: Report of the Appellate Body / World Trade Organization.
- Geneva : World Trade Organization, 2014.
- Appellate Body Reports, 25189840.
Appellate Body Reports, 25189840.
- Government document
1 online resource (127 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Anti-dumping, subsidies, safeguards
China, People's Republic
- On 25 May 2012, China requested consultations with the United States concerning the imposition of countervailing duty measures by the United States on certain products from China. China challenges various aspects of certain identified countervailing duty investigations, including their opening, conduct and the preliminary and final determinations that led to the imposition of countervailing duties. China also challenges the "rebuttable presumption" allegedly established and applied by the US Department of Commerce that majority government ownership is sufficient to treat an enterprise as a "public body".
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|