Bhutan Development Update, November 2018 [electronic resource] : Accelerating Reform Momentum.
- Other Title:
- World Bank other research.
- Washington, D.C. : The World Bank, 2018.
- Economic Updates and Modeling.
World Bank e-Library.
Economic Updates and Modeling.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Local subjects:
- Economic growth. (search)
Fiscal and monetary policy. (search)
Macroeconomics and economic growth. (search)
Monetary policy. (search)
Poverty reduction. (search)
- Economic performance remains strong. Accelerating reform momentum after the 2018 general elections will be key to consolidating and furthering Bhutan's development. Efforts aimed at enabling a vibrant and job-creating private sector will need to be prioritized. The hydropower sector has served Bhutan well, but it has not created enough jobs for the country's educated youth. In addition, the sector has also witnessed construction delays in the past few years, which have adversely impacted growth, revenues, and exports.
- World Bank Group.
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|