Nanoweapons A Growing Threat to Humanity / Louis A. Del Monte.
- Lincoln, NB : Potomac Books, an imprint of the University of Nebraska Press, 
- Baltimore, Md. : Project MUSE, 2017
1 online resource (262 pages)
- Nanotechnology -- Risk assessment.
Military weapons -- Technological innovations.
Military art and science -- Technological innovations.
- Electronic books.
- "Nanoweapons describes the deadliest generation of military weaponry the world has ever seen and offers concrete recommendations for controlling their future use, thus avoiding global war and the end of humanity."--Provided by publisher.
- The first generation of nanoweapons
What you don't know can kill you
Playing legos with atoms
I come in peace
The wolf in sheep's clothing
The rise of the nanobots
The game changers
The "smart" nanoweapons
The genie is loose
Fighting fire with fire
The tipping point
The nanoweapons superpowers
The nano wars
Humanity on the brink
Institute for Soldier Nanotechnologies
Nanoweapons offensive capability of nations
The events leading to the Chernobyl disaster.
- Includes index.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|