Theatre-Royal, Liverpool. This present Saturday, December 22, 1798, will be presented a favorite Opera, called Inkle and Yarico ... Between the Play and Farce a comic song, describing the Contents of a Letter from a Sailor on board Admiral Nelson's Fleet, to his Father in Liverpool. Written and to be Sung by Mr. Ryley. To which will be added a farce, called The Devil to Pay. ...
- Other Title:
- Inkle and Yarico
Devil to Pay
- [Liverpool] : [publisher not identified], 
1 sheet ( page) ; 28 x 19 cm
- Theatre Royal (Liverpool, England).
Colman, George, 1762-1836. Inkle & Yarico.
Arnold, Samuel, 1740-1802. Inkle and Yarico.
Coffey, Charles, -1745. Devil to pay.
Devil to pay.
Playbills -- England -- Liverpool -- Specimens.
Theaters -- England -- Liverpool.
- Place of Publication:
- England Liverpool.
- Printed area measures 27 x 15 cm.
Performance date: December 22, 1798.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center copy purchased for the Penn Libraries in 2019 from Samuel Gedge Ltd.
- Penn Chronology:
- Horace Howard Furness Memorial Library (University of Pennsylvania)
Miscellaneous Print Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Playbill and Program Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|