Handbook of Colloid and Interface Science. Volume 4, Industrial Applications II ; Agrochemicals, Paints, Coatings and Food Systems / Tharwat F. Tadros.
- Berlin ; Boston : De Gruyter, 
- De Gruyter reference.
De Gruyter Reference ; Volume 4
1 online resource (360 pages).
- Colloids -- Biotechnology.
- Electronic books.
- In English.
Part I: Colloid and interface science in agrochemical formulations
1. Surfactants used in agrochemical formulations and their solution properties
2. Emulsion concentrates (EWs)
3. Suspension concentrates (SCs)
5. Oil-based suspension concentrates
6. Microemulsions in agrochemicals
7. Controlled-release formulations
8. Interfacial aspects of agrochemical spray formulations
Part II: Colloid and interface science in paints and coatings
9. General introduction
10. Emulsion, dispersion and suspension polymerization preparation of polymer colloids and their stabilization
11. Pigment dispersion and the role of surfactants in wetting
12. Breaking of aggregates and agglomerates (deagglomeration) and size reduction
13. Rheology of paint formulations
Part III: Colloid and interface science in food colloids
14. Interaction between food-grade surfactants and water
15. Proteins as emulsifiers and their interaction with polysaccharides
16. Surfactant association structures, microemulsions and emulsions in food
17. Rheology of food emulsions
18. Food rheology and mouth feel
- Includes index.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (publisher's Web site, viewed 26. Mrz 2019)
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1515/9783110578997 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|