Farey Sequences : Duality and Maps Between Subsequences / Andrey O. Matveev.
- Berlin ; Boston : De Gruyter, 
1 online resource (168 pages) : illustrations, tables
- Number theory.
- Electronic books.
- In English.
- As a first comprehensive overview on Farey sequences and subsequences, this monograph is intended as a reference for anyone looking for specific material or formulas related to the subject. Duality of subsequences and maps between them are discussed and explicit proofs are shown in detail. From the ContentBasic structural and enumerative properties of Farey sequences, Collective decision making, Committee methods in pattern recognition, Farey duality, Farey sequence, Fundamental Farey subsequences, Monotone bijections between Farey subsequences
List of Tables
Farey sequences and collective decision making
1. Basic properties of Farey sequences
2. Farey duality
3. Monotone maps between Farey subsequences
List of notation
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (publisher's Web site, viewed 26. Mrz 2019)
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1515/9783110547665 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|