Audel guide to the 2005 National Electrical Code [electronic resource] / Paul Rosenberg.
- Other Title:
- Guide to the National Electrical Code
Guide to the 2005 National Electrical Code
- All new ed.
- Indianapolis, IN : Wiley, c2004.
- Audel Technical Trades Series
Audel Technical Trades Series ; v.28
1 online resource (842 p.)
- Electric wiring -- Insurance requirements -- United States.
Electrical engineering -- Insurance requirements -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- Here's what you need to knowUnderstanding and following the voluminous National Electrical Code is a constant challenge. You need a reference that doesn't waste your time. This guide extracts the information necessary for you, the installer, then arranges it for easy access and highlights the changes so you can quickly spot what's new. Whether you're a novice or a veteran, you'll want this book with you on every job.* Understand the terms and rules for installation set forth in the NEC* Identify what's new in the 2005 version* Review each section of the NEC that applies to
- Foreword; Introduction; Chapter 1: General; Definitions; Requirements for Electrical Installations; Chapter 2: Wiring and Protection; Use and Identification of Grounded Conductors; Branch Circuits; Feeders; Branch-Circuit, Feeder, and Service Calculations; Outside Branch Circuits and Feeders; Services; Overcurrent Protection; Grounding; Surge Arresters; Chapter 3: Wiring Methods and Materials; Wiring Methods; Conductors for General Wiring; Cabinets and Cutout Boxes; Outlet, Device, Pull, and Junction Boxes, Conduit Bodies, Fittings, and Handhole Enclosures; Armored Cable:Type AC
Flat Cable Assemblies:Type FCFlat Conductor Cable:Type FCC; Integrated Gas Spacer Cable: Type IGS; Medium Voltage Cable:Type MV; Metal-Clad Cable:Type MC; Mineral-Insulated, Metal-Sheathed Cable:Type MI; Nonmetallic-Sheathed Cable:Types NM and NMC; Power and Control Tray Cable: Type TC; Service-Entrance Cable:Types SE and USE; Underground Feeder and Branch-Circuit Cable:Type UF; Intermediate Metal Conduit; Rigid Metal Conduit; Flexible Metal Conduit; Rigid Nonmetallic Conduit; Nonmetallic Underground Conduit with Conductors; Liquid-Tight Flexible Nonmetallic Conduit
Electrical Metallic TubingFlexible Metallic Tubing; Electrical Nonmetallic Tubing; Auxiliary Gutters; Busways; Cablebus; Cellular Concrete Floor Raceways; Cellular Metal Floor Raceways; Metal Wireways; Nonmetallic Wireways; Multioutlet Assembly; Nonmetallic Extensions; Surface Metal Raceways; Surface Nonmetallic Raceways; Underfloor Raceways; Cable Trays; Concealed Knob-and-Tube Wiring; Messenger-Supported Wiring; Open Wiring on Insulators; Chapter 4: Equipment for General Use; Flexible Cords and Cables; Fixture Wires; Switches; Switchboards and Panelboards; Industrial Control Panels
Lighting Fixtures, Lampholders, Lamps, Receptacles, and RosettesLighting Systems Operating at 30 Volts or Less; Appliances; Fixed Electrical Space-Heating Equipment; Fixed Outdoor Electric De-icing and Snow-Melting Equipment; Fixed Electric Heating Equipment for Pipelines and Vessels; Motors, Motor Circuits, and Controllers; Air-Conditioning and Refrigerating Equipment; Generators; Transformers and Transformer Vaults (Including Secondary Ties); Capacitors; Resistors and Reactors; Storage Batteries; Equipment Over 600 Volts, Nominal; Chapter 5: Special Occupancies; (Classified) Locations
Class I LocationsClass II Locations; Class III Locations; Intrinsically Safe Systems; Class I, Zone 0, 1, and 2 Locations; Hazardous (Classified) Locations-Specific; Commercial Garages, Repair, and Storage; Aircraft Hangars; Gasoline-Dispensing and Service Stations; Bulk Storage Plants; Spray Application, Dipping, and Coating Processes; Health Care Facilities; Places of Assembly; Theaters and Similar Locations; Carnivals, Circuses, Fairs, and Similar Events; Temporary Wiring; Motion Picture and Television Studios and Similar Locations; Motion-Picture Projectors; Manufactured Building
- Includes index.
- National Fire Protection Association.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|