The customer of tomorrow : strategies for keeping pace with rapidly changing behaviors, technologies, and expectations / foreword by Barbara E. Kahn.
- Other records:
- Philadelphia, PA : Wharton Digital Press, 
- Knowledge@Wharton Essentials
1 online resource (46 p.)
- Customer relations -- Data processing.
- Electronic books.
- With consumer decisions being made at increasing speed, and the time it takes to win wallet-share rapidly shrinking, how can you prepare? Today's customer has more access to information and influencers, at a click or swipe, than ever before. The speed at which consumer decisions are made keeps increasing, and the time it takes for battles over wallet-share to be won or lost is shrinking rapidly. Every fundamental assumption about customers is now being challenged: how they shop, where they shop, and why they shop. In this rapidly evolving environment, understanding consumers' behaviors is more
- Copyright; Knowledge@Wharton Books; Contents; Foreword; Introduction; Customer Loyalty in the Age of Big Data; Hold That Tweet!; The Ignored Side of Social Media; The Feedback Loop; When Does the "Human Touch" Matter in Retail?; Convincing the Swing Vote; Conclusion; Sources; About Knowledge@Wharton Books; About Knowledge@Wharton; About Wharton Digital Press; About The Wharton School
- Description based upon print version of record.
Description based on print version record.
- Kahn, Barbara E., writer of foreword.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|