The concise Corsini encyclopedia of psychology and behavioral science / W. Edward Craighead and Charles B. Nemeroff, editors.
- Other records:
- Third edition.
- Hoboken, New Jersey : John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2004.
1 online resource (1122 p.)
- Psychology -- Encyclopedias.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Named "Reference Book of the Year" by the American Library Association, The Concise Corsini Encyclopedia of Psychology and Behavioral Science sets a new standard for psychology references. This edition has been thoroughly updated and expanded to reflect all developments in psychology that have occurred since the publication of the second edition. It was edited with the guidance of 36 consulting and associate editors (including 17 past presidents of the American Psychological Association) and now contains many new entries in all major categories of psychology - written by esteemed authorities in their fields. It provides comprehensive coverage from Acquired Drives to Z-score, from conduct disorders to shamanism.
- Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (ebrary, viewed July 26, 2016).
- Credo Reference (Firm)
Craighead, W. Edward, editor.
Nemeroff, Charles B., editor.
- Concise encyclopedia of psychology.
- Access Restriction:
- Access restricted to authorized users and institutions.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|