Rainbow : a child- and family-focused cognitive-behavioral treatment for pediatric bipolar disorder : clinician guide / Amy E. West, Sally M. Weinstein, and Mani N. Pavuluri. [electronic resource]
- Other Title:
- [New York] : Oxford University Press, 2017.
- Programs that work.
Programs that work
1 online resource.
- Manic-depressive illness in children -- Treatment.
Parent and child.
- This work presents a 12-session family-based treatment intervention for children aged 7-13 with bipolar spectrum disorders.
- Previously issued in print: 2017.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on September 25, 2017).
- Weinstein, Sally M., author.
Pavuluri, Mani N., author.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|