A catalogue of Oriental manuscripts, on sale by Howell and Co., 295, Holborn.
- [London] : Howell and Co., [1833?] (J. Moyes)
16 pages. ; 23 cm.
- Antiquarian booksellers -- England -- London -- 19th century -- Catalogs.
Booksellers and bookselling -- England -- London -- 19th century -- Catalogs.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Caption title.
Colophon on p. 16 reads: London: J. Moyes, Took's Court, Chancery Lane.
Imprint date supplied in ms. on p.  of Penn Libraries copy.
- Local notes:
- RBC Kislak Center copy purchased for the Penn Libraries in 2018 from Forest Books. Item is from a collection of catalogs formerly owned by Sir Thomas Phillipps.
- Penn Provenance:
- Phillipps, Thomas, Sir. (former owner)
- Penn Chronology:
- Phillipps, Thomas, Sir, 1792-1872, former owner.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|