The rape of childhood [electronic resource] : developmental, clinical, and sociocultural aspects of childhood sexual abuse / edited by Salman Akhtar.
- Lanham, Maryland : Lexington Books, 
- Conference Name:
- Margaret S. Mahler Symposium on Child Development (49th : 2018 : Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Margaret S. Mahler series.
Margaret S. Mahler series
1 online resource (ix, 158 pages.)
- Sexually abused children -- Psychology -- Congresses.
Sexually abused children -- Rehabilitation -- Congresses.
Adult child sexual abuse victims -- Psychology -- Congresses.
Adult child sexual abuse victims -- Rehabilitation -- Congresses.
- Medical subjects:
- Child Abuse, Sexual -- psychology.
Child Abuse, Sexual -- therapy.
Adult Survivors of Child Abuse -- psychology.
- The realm of childhood sexual abuse : an introductory overview / Salman Akhtar and Shawn Blue
Clinical interventions with sexually abused children / Thomas Barrett
Developmental consequences of sexual abuse / Christie Huddleston
Be careful what you wish for : the seduction of three adolescent boys by their female teachers / Calvin Colarusso with an addendum by Gordon Caras
The seduction of adolescent males by their female teachers : why so infrequent? / Andrew Smolar
The culture of sex trafficking / Vivian Pender
The underbelly of our culture (and of psychoanalysis) / John Frank
Shattered children : a concluding commentary / Ann G. Smolen.
- Based upon Margaret S. Mahler symposium.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, MI Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on print version record.
- Akhtar, Salman, 1946 July 31- editor.
ProQuest ebook central
- Other format:
- Online version: Margaret S. Mahler Symposium on Child Development (49th : 2018 : Philadelphia, Pa.). Rape of childhood.
- 9781498587846 (electronic bk.)
1498587844 (electronic bk.)
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|