Blueprints neurology / Frank W. Drislane, Alexandra Hovaguimian, Andrew W. Tarulli, Aimee K. Boegle, Courtney McIIduff, Louis R. Caplan
- Other Title:
- Fifth edition.
- Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer Health,  , ©2019
X, 258 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Neurology -- Examinations, questions, etc.
Physicians -- Licenses -- United States -- Examinations -- Study guides.
Physicians -- Licenses -- Examinations.
- Medical subjects:
- Nervous System Diseases.
- Examination Question.
- "Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product. Succinct, logically organized, and supported by more than 100 board-style review questions, Blueprints Neurology delivers a complete review of key topics and concepts optimized for clerkship, shelf review, and USMLE preparation. This concise approach pares coverage to a perfect length for clerkship rotations and reinforces understanding with clinical vignettes, detailed diagnostic and treatment information, and case-based review questions at the end of the book with complete answer explanations.Short, succinct chapters streamline the review process for today's busy learners. Expanded review questions and detailed explanations correct and incorrect answers to equip students for success on shelf exams and the USMLE. Updated case-based vignettes help students translate concepts to a clinical context and confidently prepare for clerkship. Newly added 4-full color highlights key content for a faster, more efficient review."--Provided by publisher.
- The neurologic examination
The approach to coma and altered consciousness
The approach to weakness
The sensory system
Dizziness, vertigo, and syncope
Ataxia and gait disorders
Urinary and sexual dysfunction
Headache and facial pain
Aphasia and other disorders of higher cortical function
Systemic and metabolic disorders
Central nervous system tumors
Demyelinating diseases of the central nervous system
Infections of the nervous system
Disorders of the spinal cord
Radiculopathy, plexopathy, and peripheral neuropathy
Disorders of the neuromuscular junction and skeletal muscle
- Preceded by Blueprints neurology / Frank W. Drislane ... [et al.]. 4th ed. c2014.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Hovaguimian, Alexandra author.
Tarulli, Andrew W. author.
Boegle, Aimee K. author.
McIIduff, Courtney author.
Caplan, Louis R. author.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|