After the Nazi racial state [electronic resource] : difference and democracy in Germany and Europe / Rita Chin ... [and others].
- Ann Arbor : University of Michigan Press, c2009.
- Social history, popular culture, and politics in Germany.
Social history, popular culture, and politics in Germany
1 online resource (vi, 263 pages)
- Racism -- Germany -- History -- 20th century.
Foreign workers -- Germany -- History -- 20th century.
Germany -- Race relations -- History -- 20th century.
Europe -- Race relations -- History -- 20th century.
- Electronic books.
- What's race got to do with it? Postwar German history in context / Rita Chin and Heide Fehrenbach
Black occupation children and the devolution of the Nazi racial state / Heide Fehrenbach
From victims to "homeless foreigners" : Jewish survivors in postwar Germany / Atina Grossmann
Guest worker migration and the unexpected return of race / Rita Chin
German democracy and the question of difference, 1945-1995 / Rita Chin and Heide Fehrenbach
The trouble with "race" : migrancy, cultural difference, and the remaking of Europe / Geoff Eley.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on information from the publisher.
- Chin, Rita C-K, 1970-
Michigan Publishing (University of Michigan) publisher.
- 9780472116867 (cloth : alk. paper)
9780472033447 (pbk. : alk. paper)
047211686X (cloth : alk. paper)
0472033441 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|