Fractured borders [electronic resource] : reading women's cancer literature / Mary K. DeShazer.
- Ann Arbor : University of Michigan Press, c2005.
1 online resource (vii, 301 pages)
- American literature -- Women authors -- History and criticism.
Cancer in literature.
Cancer -- Patients -- United States -- Biography -- History and criticism.
Cancer patients' writings, American -- History and criticism.
Women and literature -- United States.
Cancer in women -- Historiography.
- Electronic books.
- "The night-side of life" : analyzing cancer literature from feminist perspectives
"Skinnied on the left side like a girl" : embodying cancer on the feminist stage
Entering "The house of lightning" : resistance and transformation in U.S. women's breast cancer poetry
Dying into the lite : popular fiction, cancer, and the romance of women's relationships
"Floating out on a yacht called Eros" : memory, desire, and death in women's experimental cancer fiction
"Entering cancerland" : self-representation, commonality, and culpability in women's autobiographical narratives.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 277-290) and index.
Description based on information from the publisher.
- Michigan Publishing (University of Michigan) publisher.
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|