STAN R&D: Research and development expenditure in industry - ISIC Rev. 4 (Edition 2017) [electronic resource] / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing.
- Government document
1 online resource.
- Science and Technology.
- This table presents comprehensive and internationally comparable time-series on industrial R&D expenditures broken down in up to 100 manufacturing and services sectors in ISIC Revision 4 for OECD countries and selected non-member economies, from 1987 onwards. Compatible with those used in other OECD databases, the industry list now covers a number of service and technological sectors of interest. OECD estimates adjust for deficiencies and anomalies in the official data.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Contained In:
- STAN: OECD Structural Analysis Statistics
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|